The beauty of life can be see

gfgfgfgfgfgf5

Post02 lis 2018 09:05

The beauty of life can be seen everywhere. The warm spring rain moisturizes the earth, which is a kind of beauty; the summer lotus is open in the clear water pond, which is a kind of beauty; the snow in the mountains is illuminated by the warm sun and turned into a clean river, which is a Kind of beauty; mountains and mountains, frost forests, this is also a beauty. Rodin said: "Life is not lacking in beauty, but lacking the eyes to discover beauty." The natural scenery is intoxicating, and the beauty of the human heart is more beautiful.I went to the English class because I was late, so I forgot to take the bus card. When I found out that my bus card was still at home, the car had arrived.hat to do? The class is always on. It��s too late to go back, but I can��t escape the ticket? I blame me for being careless, even forgetting such important things! Oh Newport Cigarettes, what should I do?"st as I was in a hurry, a kind voice sounded in my ear: "Little sister, is it money? Come, I will give you two!" After that, I handed me two yuan.nk you, Auntie, you are so good!" I took the money and said with gratitude Newport Cigarettes Coupons, "How can I return it to you?"eed to return!" She finished the car and left.ked at the back of her away, tears blurred my eyes. Her figure is getting taller and taller in my heart and becoming beautifu
Beauty will always stay in a heart that is good at discovering Marlboro Red. What was discovered may not be a terrible event, but it may be a smile from a stranger. Family love, teacher's love, classmate's love, friend's love... These warm loves have wrapped us tight since we were born Marlboro Gold Pack, so our class teacher Zhang gave us a seemingly simple but very difficult Mission - say "I love you!" to my mom and dad.day, the weather was very good. The sun shone through the glass. It was warm and very comfortable. Suddenly, a cold wind blew, and I couldn��t help but shudder. I looked back and looked at my mother, and I was going to tell her the words that had been brewing in my heart for a long time, so I silently counted down in my heart with a restless mood: "Three...two...one..." "Mom Mom responded by turning her head and said, "Well?" "Mom, I... I... I love you!" I had difficulty squeezing these words out of my mouth one by one. "Hey? What's the matter today? Is the Yangtze River flowing backwards?" Mom laughed and teased me. But when I saw my serious eyes and the red face, my mother smiled gratifiedly, her eyes were red, and the glittering tears swirled in her eyes I walked over to my mother and gently kissed her cheek. When I got up Marlboro Cigarettes Price, I found out that my mother��s eyes didn��t know when there were shallow wrinkles. The original thick hair had already become sparse and boring. I understand that this is what she left for me, then I muttered: "Mom, you have worked hard!"ally, I completed this simple and difficult task. From this mission, I deeply realized a sentence - "Mom and Dad's love for me is eternal, just like the stars in the sky."

Snariax
Kontakt:

Post01 gru 2018 08:30

See if you can invent the longest word...

Ill start this is based on the Xzychungol meme:

Xzyckonilipinilisilipadimilisciradioniscapiniliperiminitaliminesciomicronioniasitrymonioniscomilliniatioteraminicinateriluatioripaderiniaminiscaprifabrilulatiomatragioriniterasiniperatiogeryiniperisticatiminatiopaniflaberminationipilatiscaladimarosaladiminerateromechitatiotymerijomerzimeraxemeraquaterbyilmertilergalbyminitiscrimirajanuarybiscuitshoppingtrolleyonmarsinspradiociniflapingromberatiperimetroniperaterousigrumapineratiqueritatyimertormericalimeratiomycronistamigrumetilerasunitapilagreinmeroterascimetronerbigrumisacapeilmurbiscerbigerityamertyogeraqwertyuioperatyiminatiosymaniliopalitiomaticisinicatlitisacionpartomericalcranberryofasdfghjkliminatiogrunisateraminicinateriluatioripaderiniaminiscaprifabrilulatiomatragioriniterasiniperatiogeryiniperisticatiminatiopaniflaberminationipilatiscaladimarosaladiminerailiteraminicinateriluatioripaderiniaminiscaprifabrilulatiomatragioriniterasiniperatiogeryiniperisticatiminatiopaniflaberminationipilatiscaladimarosaladiminerametateraminicinateriluatioripaderiniaminiscaprifabrilulatiomatragioriniterasiniperatiogeryiniperisticatiminatiopaniflaberminationipilatiscaladimarosaladimineracanifitification.

Cn you beat it?

Snariax
Kontakt:

Post06 gru 2018 00:41

I can beat my own word.

EDIT: I made one with 627,247 chars. It says I cant.

Edit 2: But Ive made Notepad files with around 13,000,000 chars before.

Srsly.

flampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpinggrumpaflampygrumpin