The beauty of life can be see

gfgfgfgfgfgf5

Post02 lis 2018 09:05

The beauty of life can be seen everywhere. The warm spring rain moisturizes the earth, which is a kind of beauty; the summer lotus is open in the clear water pond, which is a kind of beauty; the snow in the mountains is illuminated by the warm sun and turned into a clean river, which is a Kind of beauty; mountains and mountains, frost forests, this is also a beauty. Rodin said: "Life is not lacking in beauty, but lacking the eyes to discover beauty." The natural scenery is intoxicating, and the beauty of the human heart is more beautiful.I went to the English class because I was late, so I forgot to take the bus card. When I found out that my bus card was still at home, the car had arrived.hat to do? The class is always on. It��s too late to go back, but I can��t escape the ticket? I blame me for being careless, even forgetting such important things! Oh Newport Cigarettes, what should I do?"st as I was in a hurry, a kind voice sounded in my ear: "Little sister, is it money? Come, I will give you two!" After that, I handed me two yuan.nk you, Auntie, you are so good!" I took the money and said with gratitude Newport Cigarettes Coupons, "How can I return it to you?"eed to return!" She finished the car and left.ked at the back of her away, tears blurred my eyes. Her figure is getting taller and taller in my heart and becoming beautifu
Beauty will always stay in a heart that is good at discovering Marlboro Red. What was discovered may not be a terrible event, but it may be a smile from a stranger. Family love, teacher's love, classmate's love, friend's love... These warm loves have wrapped us tight since we were born Marlboro Gold Pack, so our class teacher Zhang gave us a seemingly simple but very difficult Mission - say "I love you!" to my mom and dad.day, the weather was very good. The sun shone through the glass. It was warm and very comfortable. Suddenly, a cold wind blew, and I couldn��t help but shudder. I looked back and looked at my mother, and I was going to tell her the words that had been brewing in my heart for a long time, so I silently counted down in my heart with a restless mood: "Three...two...one..." "Mom Mom responded by turning her head and said, "Well?" "Mom, I... I... I love you!" I had difficulty squeezing these words out of my mouth one by one. "Hey? What's the matter today? Is the Yangtze River flowing backwards?" Mom laughed and teased me. But when I saw my serious eyes and the red face, my mother smiled gratifiedly, her eyes were red, and the glittering tears swirled in her eyes I walked over to my mother and gently kissed her cheek. When I got up Marlboro Cigarettes Price, I found out that my mother��s eyes didn��t know when there were shallow wrinkles. The original thick hair had already become sparse and boring. I understand that this is what she left for me, then I muttered: "Mom, you have worked hard!"ally, I completed this simple and difficult task. From this mission, I deeply realized a sentence - "Mom and Dad's love for me is eternal, just like the stars in the sky."